Saturday, October 27, 2007

Gay Cruising Parks In Dc

reckless

Passions end.
Some friendships remain.
And I love you.

Appearance.
I go on.
still get.
Because I love you.


Every soul has its holes.
his medication.
And while I call
I love you.

Every evening there is more
orphans
the night before.
aspects
an excuse to live.
And I love you.

are greedy
of every agony
delicate and inevitable.

promise only to those who can hurt me.
're unique.
And I love you.

Poor homeland
time biting the heels
of men and women buried

inside their coats.
I watch them torture the lives and lips.
I love music but I can not dance.
And I love you.

It takes the form of a game
this life
plastic
and cardboard.
a joke
sarcastic
to a stunned audience.

And when you laugh I love you.

give me strength

penalty and some would not like.
You know my name
and to care for me when I
elsewhere.

When it rains you're there. In the sun

I love you. When you take


I love you.
When you give yourself.

make me feel good.
Yet
I love you.

Dedicated to an angel a little allergic to clouds , his desire to fly and its beautiful wings. Why stand by him is a constant vertigo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment