Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What Should I Write In Lease Offer Letter?

Embrace The Murderess

Before you and I
in a bath of stars

naked as the day on the beach

of our memories,

lost in the mystery of our breaths
and within one night
that puts out the words.

Then the tide
as a sheet inexorable
and lascivious
to cover the salt with the salt,
eager to lick the shoreline
the marks left by lovers
skimming
hungry and drunk with desire,
fierce
more painful as the wait
or as my stomach
when the moon inhabits.

Finally, there's
Demons
and all the killers who invoke

at the bedside of a sweet agony
while
slide on the edge of the night and pray
that death or sleep
evade me to my fate.

in death or in sleep
in each shell will
you are treading,

kiss in every grain of sand
stranded on your skin as the seed

between the folds of a fruit.

It's just me, here and now, like a tear
secret
from a corner of your eyes
waiting on the launch pad
your melancholy
to fly higher

falling along the curves of your face.
Up to drown
in this embrace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment