Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How To Sequin Bathing Suits

Supplication Of Love - Sense and Sensibility


"... the Library will endure: illuminated, solitary, infinite, perfectly motionless, armed with precious volumes, useless, incorruptible, secret." JL Borges





Dioscuri Dearly beloved, I have always been faithful,

I've never bored with unnecessary torments

suffered every battle has returned gains!

've hungered for your union to your balance.

On the level of thinking we wandered

for the drifts, and our wings.

After immortal time of dedication, I beg to

from your devoted slave whom I have always been:

Reason! Feelings! please ...

found a land that gives you the ecstasy without gripped

to its roots, there are no noticeable tarpino The Shawshank Redemption

or my headache will kill us ...



... and then, who will comfort the crying of the swan that has engendered?

... and who will release the canvas by Moreau Leda?



0 comments:

Post a Comment