Friday, December 11, 2009

How Do I Play Pokemon Crystal On My Computer

The summers in a small Murderess


also Murderess was young. If you want to exaggerate, there was even a time when he was a small child unaware of the things in the world.
In those years, the criminal psychopath who now know you used to spend summers in the family's summer residence at a charming seaside holiday animated chaos of shouting and the pestilential stench of the kitchens of several seafood restaurants.
In the best tradition of every serial killer in rank, our, already had a child by nature shy and lonely, perhaps even melancholy. In short, a little misanthropic moody and dreamy. Or if you prefer a little shit and a little anti-social 'freak.

During those endless summers, this little boy ate most of her infinite leisure time on the balcony on the third floor of the "pied-a-mar" parental. From that narrow strip of concrete - extreme edge of the apartment he felt, at once, as a prison and den - the protoassassino deceive boredom watching the show the world that was staged two floors below.
that spark of color noise, including an army of tiny insects swarmed unruly, inexplicably sweaty and excited, scared him for his stupidity and potential for violence but also the curious, the same way a giant anthill can intrigue an entomologist at the first weapons.

Some witnesses claim that era, during his observations of these "high places", the young seemed Murderess talking to himself, as if referring to his impressions of an unseen companion. It's rumored that even he was surprised several times to laugh in a position to who made a mischievously funny shows the ear of his party. In this case, an imaginary interlocutor (or so the show chronicles the most reliable): probably the first clear sign of the anomaly, with the passage of years, had the effect embodied in the infamous killing spree by the assassination of an adult present.

the summer of '99, the memory of these events has been a source of inspiration for me during the composition of one of my first songs. The same that I decided to share with you, poor victims, enjoying the opportunity offered by modern technology, to cause even more havoc with the sense of hearing.
So what you waiting for? Click on the nice player at the bottom of this post, if you dare!

The arrangement and editing of MIDI tracks, and operates a valuable friend and accomplice: the unforgivable Sammartino Ivan (aka Ivan Hallen). For the realization of this ugly project, Ivan has also dared to lend her voice (I am deathly tune, so I abstained, because the idea was to torture and not to indulge in a quick death). The guitars that feel rather have been raped by my brother Stephen (aka Junior), for the series: bad blood does not lie.

To get an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat to expect, here also served the text, the most irresponsible of you, you will find the way to focus on what remains of their Eustachian tubes.


Demon

my demon who hides
between lumps of rock, black sea
you enjoy listening to the world
from your lair deep
almost an eternity .

Your voice I still remember
dream faded in the evenings of August
while moving around the world
with its colors.
Yes, but I was not there.

And let the time
on the balcony of my imagination.
Without a reason
laughing with you
of what was happening around me

and the people passing
did not know.

white man from the cart
shouted: "I give you
brioche and flavored ices
so that you will not regret
and after you feel better."

Mrs. downstairs
complained almost always time
and said "here is too hot,

want to go where you do not sweat to make love."

Then my mother reminded me
I had a little 'study,

that I would never have become a great doctor

but we have become
and you're 're gone,
my Demon.

Now I live within my time
as a guinea pig in the madness of the Hide.

I wonder if you believe it, finding


how I would see in your eyes
Demon.


NOTE: after clicking on the small button play, if the song does not start within a few seconds and reload the page and try again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment