Friday, December 18, 2009

Vídeos De Pillados En La Calle

Best SMS of 2009


End of the year, time budgets, cleaning the hard disk and memory of mobile phones. In fact, this very night, as they have nothing better to do, I thought to devote myself to free up some 'space from my phone's SIM eliminating a number of those hateful text messages that people love to send some, especially those who, like me , hate to receive them.

Because I'm an honorary member of the party of "do not throw anything away" (everything, sooner or later, we might need and then you never know and blah blah blah ...) I decided that this waste could be properly textual recycled in the form of a new post to add to this dump of humor, mischief and madness that is my blog.

And then, directly from a mobile all over the warmer southern Italy, here is the text of the most memorable ones I've received this year (and who, unlike many others, perhaps even more memorable so far I had forgotten to throw away).


  1. When I took the nostalgia of you feel a strong electrical vibration, but not up to me: it is a phenomenon triggered by receptors scattered x my body and centers images in my brain. The memories of times spent with you produce small ripples around my heart.
  2. I seem to be sedated. I try to contain my longing and my thoughts in a limited space, do not stray beyond the boundaries of my feelings. The memory of the warmth of your body almost prevents me from breathing.
  3. are veiled in the shadow of a transparent curtain and think of us when we're together. A detailed memory, frozen images, a vision immutable and recurrent. 6 attentive and distracted. Sweet and impetuous. Now I feel far away.
  4. You are an angel who takes care of himself, others and the details. All you follow, often from afar, we love it. In these years, I understand that you have a heart ready to give themselves free, or nearly so. You're like a pastry filled with love.
  5. Here is the view of the sea that shines over me impetuously and all things ... Mank you!
  6. I woke up at three in the morning I could hear the neighbors having sex through the wall. I am a bit 'annoyed xl'invidia I've tried.
  7. I need you to feel alive and happy.
  8. 6 my today and my x always!
  9. I think at every moment and every moment spent together away from you because you are my time and my breath.
  10. There is a strong desire to have you near.
  11. With you I've rediscovered the passion, madness, a world of beautiful and colorful. I discovered a man of energy and brain. A look that upset me the blood and hormones. Have you fallen like a thunderbolt from the blue in a balanced life and disappointed. You came like an angel.
  12. Loving you is like being in heaven, can not be near you every day, it's like being in hell.
  13. You are in everything I do and I say I think.
  14. You are the leitmotif of my life.
  15. Without you, I feel like a raft in the sea.


Very funny, is not it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment