Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pink And Green Polka Dot Wedding Invitations

Nouvelle Obsession



Come here to lay siege to my senses.
And my house is invaded by an army of demons

grazing curves among females.

you smile and kiss me.


you lie on a red couch temptation
Then ask your deck
attention and complicity
to me that you cover

sweat and sighs and kisses. You get up


and you get to dance with the smile of a child

ruthless and Gypsy. So, barefoot

safe because I look and you know that I like
.


you drink the wine that you like to

a donation of blood from my wounded heart.
You can take it, if you want. You can hear him scream if

silent.


things I say to you, your lovers
always ungrateful and deaf.
"Only you understand me know."
and kill you, I swear

violate this pact with friends.

But there comes the fear and let domains. Fear
to have you more than I can, by placing the
fingers in the nostrils,
to discover on your taste.
confused between many small men
happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment