Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Srint Phone Internet Filter

Diego Valeri - site Viadellebelledonne


Bibliographical Profile:
List Written:

from the first collection of poetry Calle wind :

there is always a little wind
ALL HOURS OF EACH SEASON:
A BREATH AT LEAST ONE BREATH.
HERE TO THIRTY YEARS STO ME, I live.
And day after day I write


Diego Valeri, poet and essayist (Piove di Sacco, January 25, 1887 - Rome, November 27, 1976)

L 'Absence


There, carved in the air, your sweet

shape of a woman, a vacuum

pounding of you, as the motionless

silence after a lost voice.



***


Flower nothing


When you opens up, flower

divine, lost is the time

outside night and day,

the air has no color,

all is lost around.

You alone are, divine

flower of nothingness, love.


(Time and Poetry, Mondadori)

***

River


The river which is faint at its mouth,

s'incenera the night and melts

dead in the darkness, the faint voice

of the wind in the grass ... slimy Heart

of love and what has been pain

most will not.


***


The child and the poet


- World, world gold

I'm your little king.

How beautiful and good,

everything was done for me.

While I move a step

flowers at my feet on the ground.

picks up a stone

and behold, it becomes a gem.

World sweet world

I'm your little king.

Giro, Tour round:

all the joy for me.

- Baby, baby beautiful

'm your brother.

Let me a little

in your beloved game!

I know your magic:

is poetry.


(The bell, poems for children)


***



0 comments:

Post a Comment