Friday, December 24, 2010

What You Need To Get Plates For A Car In Ontario

Gifts Assassin


This Christmas, the Murderess has decided to be ultra generous. Be generous enough to spare to give a small part of itself to every relative, friend and friend.

And now, just for the fun of ruining them each the "pleasure" of surprise, here it its own list of gifts among the most gruesome and compromising that you can never expect from the most faithful of your enemies.

For Anthony my courage, to take a position and keep it going until the end.
A Ina my cynicism, to emancipate themselves from the madness of an emotional tyranny.
A Stefano my brain, not to let anyone make you feel stupid.
A Serena all my words, not to feel alone anymore.
A Novella my patience, to overcome the anxiety as it works to take its share of happiness.
A Stefania my anger to burn what can not be adjusted.
For Antonella my belly, to keep the things you eat.
A Simone my tongue, giving voice to his heart.
For Angelo my heart, to put it back together and keep it away from me ... waiting for better days.

A Manuela my eyes, to be able to see beautiful and precious.
A Rosanna my best smile, to let me go.
A Laura my slowness, to enjoy the scenery during the trip.

A Giuliana my pride, to recognize its value.
A Isha a piece you like, as a reward for teaching me to be with women.
A Cristina my lips, to remedy forever with a kiss ever given.
For Agata my hands, to continue where I stopped.
the few remaining readers of this blog my poor memory, to forget in a hurry.

A those who forgot a gift, to spend next Christmas.

Obviously, we do not accept change. Good Black Christmas to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment