Friday, January 28, 2011

African Dwarf Frog And Fbt

486 - because I Like Elena Fiore

now resume our meetings with because I like , celebrating the winter with the first guest: Elena Fiore !



Elena Fiore ... I like her already as they play along with your name, let alone a little '!
might not like the rest?
and in fact is not that I like this change. piacissimo me!
fact it was just love at first sight, since the first time that happened, following a trail of crumbs of the many Internet users, first on his site, then on his blog .
yes, love at first sight, and enthusiasm.
for explosions (of color, creativity, fun) that distinguish his work. for the immediate and funny way in which he describes them. for his personal way of being for the readers, so easy, so natural.
but back to our main interest: its work : pins, jewelry, necklaces. And then notebooks, art journal, art-organizer, kit bag for emergencies. change ipod port and port. and yet, soft Mostrilli bizarre. is in compliance with all pieces hand, personalized and customizable. sewn, embroidered, assembled with the most varied and colorful materials. but it is almost impossible to describe in words ...
so I do aside and let them talk to her.













not tell a whole world? made up of creative intelligence, humor, experience and beauty.
I am deeply convinced that the work of every artist is always and consistently expressed his whole world. not just the time when the work has been performed. but just a continuous summary of its history. Think about it ... this is so evident in the creations of elena flower.
closely watching his every object, you can read her story.
then she summarizes so well, tells of studies, travels, curious eyes of the world, families that grow, important work experience. elena has in fact collaborated with magazines such as Create, Casaviva, Milleidee. has published books on his techniques.
short, is a girl who does not get bored.

and this can be confirmed in the interview that follows.
that I enjoyed it very much.
and with which I leave you now enjoy.
'll see if I'm right:)

***

Your creative dream
1 - Who / what inspires you the most?

Perfect: 1st question is already in total darkness!
not know, I just never thought there :-(
am not at all an observer, but certainly unintentionally storage of inputs that may turn into inspiration.

2 - Keep a diary for jotting down your inspirations?
No. Just the first ticket I've ever under fire. Even the back of a receipt.

3 - Do you have future plans in the short or long term, to which you want to talk?
For about a year I have a virtual shop attached to my site. Until a few hours ago, collaborating with some magazines to insert creative, but now, I did the square clean to dedicate myself exclusively to the creations that I call through the shop.
Fortunately I always order in a footnote (cross my fingers as I write).

You, every day
4 - What's on your nightstand?

Until a few months ago, I had an army of Madonna of Lourdes: the low, one high, one large and one narrow.
I have always liked the blue crown that acts as a lid for the holy water.
And it reminds me of childhood, when on holiday in Latvian slept with my grandmother, and I saw it on her dresser in front.
Now, on the bedside table I have only one, plus one book, two alarms and three bowls. How lampshades I have the Eclipse.
Although most beautiful pictures that live!

5 - Pick up / collect anything?
Si: gaffes, one after another :-)

6 - What are the three constants of your day? And his best moment?
A nice wake up at 3.30 (in the morning do anything but work, family business),
the breakfast end of the world I enjoy cuddling with muesli, jam, cookies, panettone and panforti (if time) and any other Goduria yum yum. On the other hand ... A good start to a good breakfast and I do not ever give up.
Then another constant is going to take my daughter at school at 4:30: I bring a snack, we do chat 2, 4 steps, and then each right Went down into the creative world and re-creative :-)
The best moment of the day is when I'm in the car 4.30 am with the world is asleep and I feel that the queen of the road. Singing out loud doing faces, so that no one sees me! While other fans
Ronfi Ronfi, I make 'song song!

time, seasons
7 - What suggestions do you give the winter?

Wonderful: I love it! Maybe because I was born in December, but I like the winter: scarf, long gloves, hats and caps ...
sleep curled up under the duvet ... adorable winter!

8 - What is your favorite food in this season?
much crap :-( Fortunately I do not have the problem of getting fat, so I tragugio the worst things.
Salami, Wurster, fried stuff, mascarpone cheese, donuts, chocolate and chocolate and hazelnut, and so well-balanced diet: - )
But then reward with 25 soups with vegetables, pasta with vegetables, etc. 37.

9 - The chief of clothing you can not live without?
scarves and mufflers. Gluttony is my weak point :-(

10 - And finally, the tenth question. More than a question is an invitation to tell something interesting about yourself and / or take a short presentation of yourself and / or leave a greeting and / or say what they want. In short, a space to be occupied as you want.
Go for the "something strange" ...
Not being at all an observer, I found myself next to Anthony Delon without realizing it, with Lorenzo Cherubini in front of me at the cinema, to whom I asked to move down (without realizing it was him) and giving advice to Cristiano De Andrè in Coin,
up where to save for Christmas decorations (the recommended course Upim !)... I did not recognize him either!
I am a bit 'suspended, lanky, and a little' touched. But I do laugh a lot :-)


***

support and promote women's creativity. the care taken in creating a scarf, a birthday cake, a pair of earrings. I support women who carve out a space each day for their dream. I support their desire to see him fly, this dream. I support all these women. and Elena Fiore is one of them.

addresses Elena

Elena thanks for being with us!
thanks to you that you have read.
and the next one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment