Friday, January 21, 2011

Substituting Baking Bars With Cocoa

Monday of the suggestions - I need to dream that inhabit the trees

"... I need to hear, words, words
choices wisely,
these thoughts of flowers, roses
these admissions,
of dance songs that make the statues,
of stars whispering in the ears of lovers ... "

Alda wrote this Merini.
this I read this morning, moments before taking a picture intruder I mentioned yesterday.
a poem I did not know, but, for those strange coincidences that sometimes occur, just this morning, right before photographing my last painting, I have met.
strange coincidence, because I had already decided to name it after dreams of trees.
realizing this fact, I thought.
the trees, fast asleep in these days of January, and their dreams.
and what may mark a tree in January, if not a promise of Heaven and the Earth did they do?
and while the dreams of trees, life weaves its web, with references to invisible, constantly.

"... I need poetry,
this spell which burns the weight of words,
that evokes emotions and gives new colors."

***

Dreams trees, measuring 50 x 50 cm, is made with mixed media on wood, and is available from now on my site .

0 comments:

Post a Comment