Monday, January 24, 2011

Nair Before Spray Tan

484 - 483

these days I like:

the colors of Brazil which I find in the creations of Evel Duarte


poetry of this image of snow and trees, that so reminds me of the atmospheres of some naive paintings - suggestion taken from pinterest by Vivian Hoebe


the look that all my life Alex Katz's wife on Ada


these bird cages that become miniature gardens - suggestion is to Shannon Eileen blog


the lights on the bed - suggestion is to pinterest by Ismail Faizlyana


this romantic suite - suggestion is guardian.co.uk


roses on rain boots - suggestion is to fashionchicks. co.uk


age the charm of these facades and the scent of grass that they let me guess - is suggestive of pinterest by Rebecca Schley


the Nordic beauty of this room designed by Swedish designer Marie Olsson - suggestion is to mixr.se


woods decorated Ginette Lapalme - suggestion taken from sfgirlbybay.com


a fascinating world of shadows created by Ann Wood


the simple and immediate way by which ' artist Milliande ( here his youtube ) shows how to create a background-to-one of many possible subsequent establishment in mixed media art


dell'web the happy coincidence that during a visit to a just found the blog, and for some reason now attracts, he should meet with a pleasant surprise, a picture which is portrayed the home of Leonia Naake, born in Warsaw in 1906, that was my husband's grandmother - the house is the one with the two decorations and my thanks go to Dede of various-and-any


*** I would like to conclude this post with a sincere and heartfelt thanks to Monica, Isabella and Federica that have given me very affectionately a prize each. the rules of the game that I would like to take my turn donassi the award to other blogs. though not so orthodox but so the time t, I hope, with these suggestions, it helped to spread the word:) thanks
friends!

***

good walk on the day of the moon?

0 comments:

Post a Comment