Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Want To Watch Her Masterbate

485 - walking in the ghost town










these are the images of a walk, which took place during a recent December afternoon, Capalbio in a cold and deserted.
hours, you should know that I, of these photos, I obviously also the color version.
and that all those who saw them both in color and black and white, have much preferred the first version. fuller, more round, mellow. reassuring.
right. they are right.
Epper.
Epper, after having spent so much thought-is just one month, the atmosphere of the afternoon and have already changed ...-, so I decided to offer the version that I prefer, or this black and white in a slightly altered.
goggled because these lights, too blurry, too sharp, cold, obliterate, cover, distort, then what are the lights I make the atmosphere that I felt that day, in those hours, including those empty streets.

had rained all day, and only in the late afternoon had opened the gates of weather.
smell and the pavement kept track of rain.
the woods around the quivering silence of a dark and wild.
the dark-and perhaps were not even the five-was complete.
a cold breath of wind that change comes as the stars.
and so was the silence, that between the sound of footsteps, I seemed to hear what the dust of time.
the mood states and a total of a ghost town.
where only ghosts are around. just look at spectra from eye windows.

Is not this a sudden light spectrum?
has heart-shaped. Maybe two lovers.
that who knows what time to return to that way in December when night falls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment