Saturday, February 12, 2011

25th Anniversary Clipart

493 - Kelly teaches



Whoever follows me will probably know for some time, because surely I must have said, of my admiration for the American artist Kelly Rae Roberts .
I like her in many ways. I like the
naturally and easy with which it gives to its readers. the way the story goes, day after day, without exception, on its way of life and artistic growth.
I like it, not least, being united by a sharp change of course, happened at some point in our lives, when, and for me as for you, make art, live one, seemed a forgotten fact, shelved impossible.
and instead:)

and then in her, in her story, I find so much to me.
my own doubts, my fears, thoughts.
the courage that I have tried along the way, and found in many small signs and gestures and to recognize aspects of myself, that now seems relegated to small cut moments here and there, and gradually more and more rare.
kelly rae was a social worker.
I worked at the post office.
two roads that seemed to have decided, fixed, in some ways also very reassuring.
- and in fact I do not regret anything about my past. everything I did and I lived to get served, however, with even greater determination to here, now -

two roads that could be changed instead.
enough to want it. want it very strongly.
and make that leap, the famous jump - whatever, all we have one, even more than one - that scares so much that requires a bit of recklessness, but that is the only way I can fly.
So Kelly and I like it.
and I follow close, you can say almost with affection.

I like so much in fact that last summer, won my proverbial laziness telematics, I followed the lessons of his - and mine - the first on-line course. a course where, in addition to narrating his experience, and provide encouragement and advice to those who follow or would follow a similar path, teaches just so simple, practical, all the steps.
and thus, among other things, but mainly I'd say: how to run their artistic work using the means granted by internet, from blogs to your site, social networking sites to shop online, through a sea of \u200b\u200blittle practical information, such as time management, the purchase of a professional printer, packaging, licensing, and much more.
kelly was told, as usual, with great generosity, not to mention any aspect, showing its path step by step, revealing little tricks to make things easier.
lessons were wonderful, very helpful, from which I learned - and remembered - so, from whom I have had many confirmations, but also further encouragement, combined with the boost of energy which is always good as well.

the course kelly then made a series of e-books, maybe even useful to explore just one aspect of the whole thing.
in the blog roll here on your right specific to click on the banner for more information if necessary.

all this preamble, however, was quick to get to the video room here today, and you can also find his blog where you see the artist at work on his work.

know what I look like anyone is working with mastery.
also like knowing that many of you, I could not share this little gem.

good vision then.
good Saturday. courage always:)
you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment