Monday, February 21, 2011

Is No Marks Cream Safe To Use During Pregnancy

to remember 498 - the return of trains

last fall when I spent time in a small village in the Alps, every evening at eight o'clock, I could get the last bus of the day, what you brought home from the city who, for one reason or another, had held up to the last downstream.
was a fixture on the bus of eight. just waiting for him, while having dinner the night I looked up in the woods.
I have pondered long and hard about that image ...
the bus was turned into a train, it is not autumn but winter advanced.
probably one of those houses in the distance someone is having dinner, and while looking up the night from the woods, he came to the last train.
what brings travelers to the valley between the silence of the mountains.

***

"the journey in the evening, the snow is one of my original painting measure 50x50 cm, made with mixed media on wood, now available in my site .

0 comments:

Post a Comment