Thursday, February 3, 2011

How To Break In A Softball Catchers Mitt

489 - the last ten days! - (But then but was not!)

for what?
for them!


yes, here we go.
the fantastic promotion began in December is almost over.
today, starting the last ten days to buy one of my prints at a discounted price.
therefore there is no time until Sunday, February 13, to choose and win your / your favorite / and between twelve ten.
(prints "when the train of elves" and "hill" are gone)

as I already said long ago, this is my first prints, multiples of the first of my works, so I'm particularly fond of them.

well as the first, will also remain unique.
I like to change, so that I will carry the next will be completely different, both in size, as that paper.
equally beautiful (at least for me;)) but certainly quite different.

then, is the latest opportunity to choose your favorite and buy it online, in this measure, in this format.
especially at a fabulous price and unrepeatable.

ten days!
here to find out how, what, and choose to see them better.
once chosen, or for any other information, write without fear, without obligation.
among other things is also always a nice way to have a debate with you more.
you soon then.
and as always, thanks:)

***
countermanded after some time!
to say that instead, the promotion is still a bit 'out.
I have not yet prepared all the new achievements, because there is still so much interest and I would hate to stop the possibility of the discount right now, and last but perhaps most important reason, for me they have been kind request.
and therefore the promotion goes on ... up a. .. mah. at this point, I speak more:)
not do deadlines.
goes on until, by clicking on my site, do not see anymore.
here.
be vague is the only way now to be precise:)
a warm greeting and thank you again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment